Wine tourist activity specially created and designed for gourmets and foodies. Exclusive pairing of the best Codorníu reserves with a select assortment of gourmet tapas.
Our team of oenologists and sommeliers has selected the best Codorníu Reserve cavas and has made a select menu of tapas to delight the most demanding palates. A combination of exclusivity and good taste for lovers of cava.
The tasting and pairing will be carried out by one of our experts in wine within our exclusive spaces and will consist of the following menu:
- Anna Blanc de Blancs Reserve:75% Chardonnay and local varieties, Macabaeo, Xarel.lo and Parellada.
The essence of Anna is enriched with a breeding in cellars of more than 15 months that makes Anna Blanc de Blancs Reserve the perfect company of our gastronomy.
- Reina María Cristina Reserve: 100% Pinot Noir Grape. An exquisite white cava with aromatic and tasteful to white flowers and red fruits, typical nuances of the grape Pinot Noir black.
- Jaume Codorníu Gran Reserve: A limited edition of a Gran Reserva Cava with numbered bottles, whose coupage is born from the strict selection of our oldest vineyards and our best grapes Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Xarel.lo.
Select assortment of gourmet tapas
- Goat’s cheese mousse and rosemary gelée
- Mini Roquefort cannellone
- Foie bonbon with pear compote
- Salmon blini
- Roasted vegetables and anchovy on toast
- Coca bread with iberian ham