After finishing the guided visit to our cellars in exclusivity, we offer you the possibility of enjoying a meal or dinner in one of our spaces in a unique environment.
Lunch between cavas is a different concept of lunch or informal dinner based on a select assortment of varied tapas to eat as a self-service buffet.
During lunch we will serve two of our cavas from our premium range.
We propose two menu options:
- Spanish Omelette with Piquillo Green Peppers.
- Spicy potatoes “bravas”.
- Goat cheese Salad.
- Mushroom with sobrasada (sausage pate).
- Mini rustic with tomato and jabugo ham.
- Homemade croquettes.
- Foie Bonbons coated with sugared almond.
- A small chorizo sausage wrapped in potato chip.
- Brownie brochette with natural fruit.
PINOT NOIR MENU
- Prawn Brochette.
- Brie Toast with sobrasada and honey.
- Mushrooms croquettes.
- Pumkim Cream with sunflower seeds.
- Trinxat of Cerdanya with black sausage.
- Small Toast with caramelised foie mi-cuit.
- Beef hamburguer with cheese and handmade mustard.
- Lentil pearls with cuttlefish.
- Gelidencs (rolled sheet of sponge cake, with a special cream).
- Mini beef hamburguer .
- Cheese Stick.
- Mini pizza.
- Mini biquinis.
- Potato chips on a cone.
- Vanilla and Chocolate Cream.
- Must and water.