COVID Measures 2020
In face of the extraordinary situation occurred in our country due to the spread of COVID-19, and following the recommendations by national and international authorities, we wish to inform you that at Raventós Codorniu Cellars and Vineyards we have established an internal contingency plan in order to guarantee the production of our wines and cavas, by applying the appropriate safety measures to our production systems, to the delivery of goods, and on the protocols at the visitors center when welcoming visitors and celebrating events. We have established the most efficient plans of action and response in order to ensure the maximum standards of quality and risk prevention.
At the visitors’ center, we have established the following measures:
- The number of visitors is limited to 15 people per group.
- Disinfectant gel is offered all along the tour around the vineyards and cellars.
- We adapted the wine tasting tours and the tours with a gastronomic supplement to the new regulation.
- The cleaning and disinfecting services have been reinforced.
- The length and the route of the tour have been reduced due to the new regulation.
- Use of face masks is mandatory during the whole tour around our premises.
Thus, the contents of the tours published on our website may be modified.
Please contact our cellars before booking your tour.
Furthermore, one of the key points of this plan is the way we manage the contacts with our associate companies (suppliers, outsources…), because they are part of our production chain. Therefore, they have all been advised of the measures they must follow, and we asked them their support in order to fulfill the following requirements:
- Respect all the COVID-19 prevention measures issued by the WHO, the health authorities and other supervisory authorities.
- Provide and deploy a contingency plan of protection against COVID-19.
- Provide all workers with all necessary protection equipment, personal hygiene products and disinfection material in order to avoid the virus spread.
- Make sure that all workers and partners of their organization have been instructed and informed about all measures of hygiene and risk prevention to avoid contagion, such as the correct use of IPEs, disinfection and cleaning procedures, as well as the appropriate mechanisms of action and response before the suspicion of an eventual new case.
- Regularly verify and assess the appropriate deployment of action and response mechanisms and the correct use of IPEs.
- Awareness and compliance of all protection measures —social distancing, use of IPEs, personal hygiene…— implemented in our company.
With all these measures, we hope we will be able to contribute to overcome this health crisis that we are unfortunately experiencing.